Call Centauri when your company:
- Has an upcoming Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA, formerly DSS) Security Assessment, Audit, or Insider Threat Assessment or needs assistance conducting a self-assessment.
- Needs FSO Consultation services for a Facility Clearance approval with DCSA (formerly DSS).
- Requires assistance meeting technology control regulations (ITAR/EAR).
- Needs to perform penetration testing of your network.
- Needs additional Facility Security Officer (FSO) or Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) services.
- Needs to establish your Industrial Security program in accordance with NISPOM requirements.
- When you need an objective assessment of your cyber security program in accordance with DFARS, NIST 800-171, and Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). Centauri is a CMMC-AB Registered Provider Organization™.
- Requires assistance obtaining Information System Authority to Operate (ATO).
Our staff includes experienced and cleared Facility Security Officers, DoD & Intelligence Community Policy experts, Information System Security Professionals and Technology Control specialists who support and enable our customers’ most important and complex missions.
Latest Blog Posts
From the Commercial Security Blog
Personnel Security Services
Our expert FSO's can provide a wide range of tailored personnel security services to assist small, medium and large DoD & SCI security programs in compliance with NISPOM & DCID security policies.Learn More
Physical Security Services
Our team of subject matter experts can assist you with the planning, design and implementation for sensitive compartmented information facilities (SCIFs), Special Access Program Facilities (SAPFs), and Department of Defense Closed and Restricted Areas along with the execution of Construction Security Plans & Fixed Facility Checklists.Learn More
Cyber Security Services
Is your system secure and compliant with respect to DFARS 7012 / NIST SP 800-171? Let’s talk about your compliance goals and how Centauri can help you achieve them. Our experts will help you align your business risks and government compliance requirements with tailored cyber security strategies.Learn More
Technology Control Services
It’s important to remember that ITAR & EAR compliance does not only apply to large companies and corporations. There are significant penalties for export violations that all businesses should be aware of. Our subject matter experts can assist you with the policies, procedures and U.S. State Department paperwork to ensure all ITAR and EARS regulations are met.Learn More
Security Program Management
We create tailored end-to-end security and technology control programs to meet your mission needs and then manage and execute your security program to ensure the satisfaction of your regulatory and contractual requirements.Learn More
As a cleared contractor in the National Industrial Security Program, Centauri offers a one-stop solution for your fingerprinting needs. Our fingerprinting solutions meet all DSS requirements, including uploading of electronic and traditional ink fingerprints to SWFT.Learn More
Centauri’s Commercial Security, Cybersecurity and Technology Control Services Team provides a wide range of personnel security, physical security, facility security consulting cybersecurity and technology control services for small, medium and large companies.Learn More