2. Intellectual Property Rights
We do not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you agree that we are free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and services, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
3. Linking to Centauri Web Site(s)
Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Centauri you must adhere to Centauri’s linking policy as follows:
1) any link to the Services must be a text only link clearly marked “www.centauricorp.com”;
2) the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Centauri’s names and trademarks;
3) the link must “point” to the URL https://www.centauricorp.com and not to other pages within the Services without Centauri’s approval;
4) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Centauri;
5) when selected by a user, the link must display the Services on a full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking website; and
6) Centauri reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
4. Links to Non-Centauri Site(s)
5. Restriction on Access To Password Protected or Other Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or other secure areas of the Services is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Services may be subject to prosecution.
6. Applicable Laws, Class Action Waiver and Indemnity
WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT EACH PARTY TO A DISPUTE HEREUNDER MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless both you and we agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
The Services are controlled and administered by Centauri in the United States of America. Centauri makes no representations that the Services are appropriate or available for use at locations outside the United States. If you access this site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws.
Although Centauri has attempted to provide accurate information through the Services, neither Centauri, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees or representatives, or the like, warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Centauri reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Services. While Centauri will use reasonable effort to maintain the availability of the Services there is no guarantee that it will be complete, up-to-date or available at all times. We may remove any content from the Services for any reason, without prior notice.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS THROUGH USE OR DOWNLOADING MATERIAL FROM THE SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ACTUAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, AND IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER.
8. User Conduct, Prohibited or Unlawful Use
You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account (if you have one through the Services) and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, we prohibit the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. All information you provide to us must be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. You are responsible for keeping your password for the Services (if any) secret and secure. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user.
This section is intended to provide examples of conduct deemed to be unacceptable by Centauri, and is not an all-inclusive list of unacceptable conduct.
Use of the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of the Services , the Centauri network or any other party’s use or enjoyment of the Services , is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you may not:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, servers, systems or networks of the Services, with the intent to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of the Services, or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, or attempting to overload the system;
- Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender’s or the recipient’s identity;
- Use the Services to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
- Centauri will cooperate with U.S. government and law enforcement officials if any criminal activity is suspected. Violations may result in criminal and civil liability and revocation of access to the Services .
9. Entire Agreement; Severability
10. Contact Information